Entering its fifth year, #GivingTuesday is a global day of giving for nonprofits and charities, that is mostly powered by social media and online giving.
According to the Case Foundation, total online donations processed on Giving Tuesday more than doubled from 2014, to a staggering $116.7 million given by 698,961 online donors.
In this 30-minute webinar, you’ll learn how you can launch a successful crowdfunding campaign for your nonprofit, plus hear best practices and tips from other nonprofits. We'll also host a 15-minute Q&A following the presentation, to allow you to ask questions to our team.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Setting A Campaign Goal
- Crafting A Fundraising Appeal
- Developing Compelling Stories
- Rallying A Tribe & Supporters Around Your Campaign
- Leveraging Press and Publicity To Promote Your Campaign
- Best Practices & Tips From Successful Campaigns