The People Fundraising Playbook: A Proven Approach To Stand Out In Our Digital First, Distraction-Filled World
Watch the online training recording now
In today's digital first, distraction-filled world our typical fundraising playbooks are broken. Your community lives inside a personal feed and are blocking out your messages. It’s like running into a brick wall. This is why we’ve introduced our People Fundraising playbook for fundraisers.
It has proven to be one of the most effective ways to stand above the noise. And equipped hundreds of nonprofits with a playbook to inspire, activate, and rally their community to become advocates, increasing their funding without adding more budget or headcount.
During this 45-minute webinar, you'll to learn how to apply the People Fundraising playbook to your online fundraising as a way to help you acquire new donors and grow your funding without adding more staff or increasing your budget.
You'll walk away with:
- An overview of shifts that will impact your year-end fundraising
- A step-by-step guide to planning a relationship-first campaign
- How to effectively recruit your community to fundraise for you
- Best practices for building momentum throughout your campaign
- How other nonprofits have successfully leveraged relationship-first campaigns
In addition, we'll take live questions following the presentation, so you can ask specific questions relevant to your organization.